What is a COA?
- A Certificate of Analysis or “COA” is a document from an accredited laboratory that shows the number of various cannabinoids in a product.
- Our company sends every batch of every product made to a third (3rd) party laboratory for testing to protect our customers. Our COAs also certify that our products have as much CBD and other cannabinoids as we advertise.
- Once you receive your product there should be a QR code on the label that you can scan and you will be taken to a web page with the product’s COA.
- To be considered hemp oil, by law a product cannot contain more than 0.3% THC. If it contains more it is considered marijuana and may not be legal in your state.
- You can find our COAs here: